QUALITY ENGINEER AUTOMATION
Si sos de LATAM, cumplís con los requisitos, te interesa trabajar remoto para el exterior y ganar en USD, esta oportunidad es para vos!
At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for an experienced software tester with strong programming skills in test automation context, who can support our service delivery team in building customer solutions from our internal products. You will be comfortable thinking at the system level, working with APIs, identifying integration risks, and mitigating them with automated checks.
You have a deep understanding of various testing approaches and you are confident to combine them with test automation. You are also comfortable with your skills and experience in testing continuously throughout the SDLC – testing the ideas for new features just as much as testing the designs, the code and the software itself, using a risk-based mind-set for structuring your testing and technical skills to test at all layers of the application . And you feel comfortable talking about these testing activities too.
Our applications are written in java/kotlin, react and react-native, and middleware node.js. You’ll be able to help increase the coverage by implementing and maintaining automation checks together with our engineers on integrated environments, where all technologies come together. You should be comfortable with being involved in and adding to conversations relating to consensus decision making, around the team’s ways of working, tooling, quality and team objectives.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Embedded within Service Delivery Team to deliver customer specific features for our clients
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, having Craft support from Director of Quality
- Increase the coverage by automation checks
- Testing continuously through the Software Development Life Cycle: testing ideas, artefacts, architecture designs, code design, written code, the operational software, production services, etc
- Working in a regulation and compliance context – reporting the results of your testing, and your approaches to testing in line with the regulatory needs
- Using modern testing techniques, e.g. risk-based testing, tool-assisted testing, session-based test management, etc
- Aligning your testing with the holistic quality strategies and meeting the compliance needs within the business
- Coaching and mentoring your teams to raise awareness, knowledge and skills across the team with testing and quality
- Supporting the internal community spaces, by participating and potentially running some learning sessions
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing – sharing your knowledge across the wider Engineering team
- Blogging and sharing your testing successes on the Ada Health tech blog
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- Hands-on experience in writing automation checks
- Hands-on experience in exploratory testing and recording testing notes
- Hands-on experience in creating and using Test Charters and Session Based Test Management
- Strong knowledge and experience using testing heuristics and oracles
- Knowledge of the vast array of different types of software product risks to investigate, along with experience in risk-based testing
- A good understanding of context driven testing
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others within a product development team (programmers, designers, product owners, etc)
- Ability to fluently talk about testing – what it is and its value, as well as the testing you’ve conducted and the quality you’ve assessed
- Proficient in defect logging and defect triaging
- Good communication, influence and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills
Enviar CV con remuneración bruta pretendida y referencia “QUALITY AUTOMATION”